James Clark is completely dedicated to achieving optimal results for your case. Divorce is a very complicated subject. There are many questions that have to be answered by an expert who is committed to guide you every step of the way. James Clark is a prominent lawyer in Amarillo, Texas with 36 years of experience taking care of legal matters for families in the Texas Panhandle.
James Clark is licensed by The Supreme Court of Texas. With extensive expertise and diversity in the area of family law, James Clark provides clients with the personal attention, experience, and results only seasoned litigators provide. For legal expertise from an attorney who knows law and has the experience you need, Call James Clark Today.
Family Law includes:
- Domestic violence
James Clark Business Hours and Product & Services:
James Clark is conveniently located at 1800 South Washington, Suite 105. His services include offering major credit cards for easy payment plans, which include-- Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Hours of Business:
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 12:00pm and 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Evening hours by appointment
James Clark Product/Services:
- Family Law - Divorce, Custody, Adoption, Paternity, Modification, Wills & Probate, Domestic Violence
- Criminal Law - DUI/DWI, Felony Charges, Drug Charges, Misdemeanor Charges, Juvenile
- Driver's License Matters - Occupational DL, Traffic Tickets